Friday, January 01, 2010

Wii Fit Age - 76

Change from beginning of program: -1.2
Goal: 43 LBs to go
Activity: shopping
Temptation: pecan pie
Fruit and veg: 3

Another year, another day of not-the-most-healthy eating.

Got a wake-up shout around 10:00 so that I would drive around town looking for a specific medicine cabinet for the impending bathroom renovation. Spent over an hour driving the truck from Lowe's to Lowe's - with no breakfast and no caffeine. In desperation, I bought a Diet Pepsi (because that's all they had a Lowe's) and remembered how truly nasty Diet Pepsi is.

Lunch: Leftover mac and cheese. 2 Cellas. Black-eyed peas (for luck) and greens (for money). Pecan pie.

I have an entire pecan pie because a wonderful friend sent it to me. I have sent these pies to several people but have never received one. It is truly delicious. And it has 470 calories per piece.

I could have lived my whole life without reading the nutritional info on that pie.

Afternoon activity: Finished reading "The Lost Symbol" by Dan Brown. After 500+ pages, I was disappointed in what the "secret" was.

Went shopping and found a few too many post-Christmas bargains. I really need to stop spending money like it grows on trees.

Dinner: Chuy's with my brother and his friends. My brother and sister-in-law are in town visiting their friends, and I crashed the party. Ate too many chips (with queso), a chile relleno, and part of a cheese enchilada. And 5 beers (over 3 hours).

Bigfoot hooked up the Wii Fit. It told me that I am obese and that I have the fitness of a 76 year old. OUCH.

My response? I had some more pecan pie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!