Thursday, December 31, 2009

Officially old

Change from beginning of program: -1.2
Goal: 43 LBs to go
Activity: watching the Mavs lose
Temptation: beer
Fruit and veg: 3

How sad is this? I spent my New Year's Eve watching my current home team beat my old home team in basketball, then I came home and put away my Christmas tree.

I guess I really am old.

Eating was not too good today.

Breakfast: Fiber One pop tart and cherries

Morning snack: caramel corn

Lunch: salad with vinagrette on the side, then a fish burrito (fried fish with remoulade and cabbage wrapped in a flour tortilla) with salsa

Afternoon snack: three Reeses minis

Dinner: nachos at the game, then 3 slices Pizza Hut thin & crispy veggie lovers

Drinks: 4 beers at game, 2 at home

Evening snack: two Cellas

In other words, too much crap and not enough fruit and veg. Kind of like 2009.

No comments: