Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Another day, another 26 gifts wrapped

Change from beginning of program: -1.2
Goal: 43 LBs to go
Activity: being frustrated
Temptation: pecan squares
Fruit and veg: 2
Number of gifts wrapped: 26

Breakfast: Pecan squares. I'm going to call this recipe "Pecan Moaners" because as people tried them in my cube, they all moaned. Yes, they were that good.

Lunch: Indian buffet. Sadly, I had too much food to list.

Dinner: Leftover dill rice from the Persian restaurant yesterday. Satsuma.

Evening snack: Five beers and choco crumble bars (tomorrow's treat).

I'm almost finished wrapping gifts. As soon as they get done, it's time to move onto doing cards.

I love December.

I hate January. The colored lights come down. The sales end. Everyone is in a bad mood. I can't wait.

No comments: