Tuesday, December 01, 2009

I am not the help desk

Change from beginning of program: -1.2
Goal: 43 LBs to go
Activity: being frustrated
Temptation: fudge
Fruit and veg: 3
Number of gifts wrapped: none

Overslept.

Cut the fudge to take to work and put it in a Beatles lunchbox. Picked up the lunchbox and discovered that it wasn't latched. Dropped 1/3 of the fudge on the floor. Cursed.

Breakfast: fudge

Morning snack: satsuma

Lunch: Persian restaurant. Flat bread with feta cheese, basil, and mint. Greek salad. Hummus. Dill rice.

Afternoon snack: fudge

Dinner: Two brown-n-serve rolls with butter. Beer. Leftover mac and cheese. Beer. Raw cauliflower. Beer.

Evening activity: Tried a new recipe, which is DE-LI-CIOUS. Crust of butter, powdered sugar, and flour. Filling of pecans, whipping cream, butter, brown sugar, and butter.

If I die tonight, I can say that I died happy because I ate those wonderful pecan bars!!

Other evening activity: Helping Bigfoot with his computer. Again. I hate updates. He loves them. Of course he loves updating because he doesn't do the work. I do. For the past two hours, I have been trying to update a PC that says it has known issues. KNOWN ISSUES. To me, that means "give up." To him, that means "keep trying until you make K want to choke someone."

No comments: