Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Out of the house!

Change from beginning of program: -.6
Goal: 43 LBs to go
Activity: sitting
Temptation: beer
Fruit and veg: 5

When I have to go to Austin, I can't stay home with the contractors. The contractors who were supposed to finish up yesterday. And who won't finish up until Friday. If I'm lucky.

Woke up at 5:00 a.m. so that I could drive 150 miles to a class. In the drizzle. And when I stopped to buy gas, the pump wouldn't work. So my hair just got limper and limper while I was fighting the gas pump.

Sat in the class all day. Twelve hours in pantyhose. UGH.

Got to my hotel and realized that I forgot to pack one essential - underwear. Thank gawd for Target. I was able to get underwear and beer on the same trip.

Breakfast: cherries and part of a kolache between Columbus and La Grange

Lunch: salad (lots of veggies), rice and bean and cheese casserole, coleslaw, apple pie

Afternoon snack: part of a lemon bar

Dinner: PF Changs with old friends. Veggie lettuce wraps, steamed veggies, shrimp, scallops, brown rice, beer

Evening snack: beer

Basketball goodness: Dallas won, San Antonio lost, and Houston didn't play. It doesn't get much better than this.

No comments: