Wednesday, January 27, 2010

State of my ass

Change from beginning of program: -1.4
Goal: 42 to go
Activity: driving 360 miles
Temptation: Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard from Dairy Queen
Fruit and veg: 2

President Obama gave his first State of the Union address tonight. Therefore, I bring you my first annual State of My Ass address.

Sore. Fat.

You were expecting something else? Sorry to disappoint you, my fellow Americans.

Drove to Austin and back today for a meeting. (hence the sore ass)

Didn't eat much (hence the fat ass), but what I did eat was not the most healthy food. That Indian food has taken up permanent residence in my entrails, and not much sounds appealing. But that Blizzard was good! And it soothed the heartburn for a while.

1 comment:

Joie said...

That Blizzard looks really disgusting. Not as disgusting as the State of the Union, but pretty disgusting. Of course, if the Blizzard had vodka in it, I might be tempted...

Also? did you see how pissed Michelle Obama looked throughout the address? I loved that she was giving him go-to-hell looks all night.

Wait. What were we talking about?