Thursday, January 07, 2010

I (heart) Indian food

Change from beginning of program: -.4
Goal: 43 LBs to go
Activity: 45 Wii minutes
Temptation: Indian food
Fruit and veg: 3

I spent 46 minutes on the Wii Fit today and 12 minutes a few days ago, and my Wii age dropped 28 years. Now those are results that I like!

During the three hours of conference calls this morning, I got four sets of notecards made. Guess what everyone is getting for Christmas next year.

Breakfast: black-eyed peas, cherries, 3 Cellas

Lunch: I had planned on eating here while the workers worked on the bathroom. But they were still not here at 11:00, so I met a friend at the Indian buffet. I should avoid buffets, but this one is really good. Lemon rice, pakoras, saag paneer, cabbage, garbanzo beans, naan, soup with a fried non-sweet donut thingy, masala dosa, raita, tamarind sauce

Afternoon snack: 2 Cellas

Dinner: shrimp scampi over angel hair, sliver of pecan pie, beer

No comments: