Friday, January 08, 2010

Black bean chili Frito Pie

Change from beginning of program: -.4
Goal: 43 LBs to go
Activity: installing ceiling fan (well, actually...holding the light while Bigfoot did it)
Temptation: Fritos
Fruit and veg: 4

If Elvis had been a vegetarian, he might have liked this dish.

He might also still be alive.

But, alas, he has gone on to that great cafeteria in the sky, where today they are giving him all the jelly donuts, fried peanut butter 'n 'nana samwiches, and bacon he can eat. Probably some Twinkies too.

It's good to be the King.

Regardless of what day it is, it is freakin' cold. I know it's much colder in most places, but we are not set up for freezing weather in Houston. I've got citrus growing in the backyard, forcryin' out loud.

Breakfast: Fiber One Pop Tart, 2 Cellas

Lunch: Black bean chili Frito pie - homemade black bean chili (made with NO fat), ladled over Fritos and topped with cheese. The no-fat chili cancels out the Fritos and cheese - right? I had two bowls of that and 4 Cellas.

Dinner: Black bean chili Frito pie (just one bowl), satsuma, sliver of pecan pie.

I received that pie on December 30, and I still have a quarter of it in the refrigerator. Not too bad.

Looking forward to another weekend with the contractors...fun, fun, fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your updates. They are like a digital hug. I'll check out the video when I get home tonight (no sound on my work computer)