Sunday, January 03, 2010

I need my nap

Change from beginning of program: -1.8
Goal: 42 LBs to go
Activity: napping
Temptation: Mexican food
Fruit and veg: 4

Had to wake up on a Sunday morning to let the contractor into the house to tear up more of the bathroom. My Sunday routine is generally sleep in, eat, nap, eat, go to sleep. I like to stay in my jammies all day.

Not possible today. As I had to get dressed anyway, I actually left the house. My friend and her children just returned from a trip, so we had a chance to catch up over some delicious Mexican food.

Breakfast: whole grapefruit from my tree and a half of a cheese biscuit from Red Lobster

Lunch: chips and salsa, bean and cheese burrito, and salad with creamy jalapeno dressing

I did manage to get in a nap, but it was just over an hour vs. my normal 2-3 hour nap.

Dinner: 2 Cellas and some pecan pie

Yeah, yeah...that dinner was not too healthy. But, hey, it's Sunday and my bathroom is torn up. Gimme a break.

Working from home this week (with the contractors here) is gonna be a challenge. The refrigerator is about 10 steps from my workspace on the kitchen table. Maybe I need to run a few laps around the house when moving from my laptop to the fridge...

No comments: