Thursday, August 27, 2009

Self absorbent

Change from beginning of program: -2.8 LBs?? - Goin' the wrong way, Bubba
Goal: 41 LBs to go
Activity: sweating and holding myself back from choking someone
Temptation: the best food ever leftovers
Fruit and veg: 3

I am so damn swollen, I might just pop.

Beer is a diuretic...right?

Challenging day at work because a coworker has convenient memory loss. And is arrogant.

Lunch: Indian buffet. I hadn't been there in about 6 months, and all of the staff greeted me warmly. My companion was impressed.

Dinner: Leftovers of the best food ever are almost as good as the first go-round.

Because we have had intermittent rain showers during August, I have gotten lax about watering the yard. Bigfoot informed me last night that all of the progress I had made with the grass in the front yard was disappearing. So I had to start the watering routine again. Ugh. It's not the watering that takes up my time. It's the weeding and other time wasters that I see only when I'm in the yard watering.

No comments: