Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Pink vs. Chocolate and Wine. Wine Wins.

Change from beginning of program: -6.0 LBs
Goal: 38 LBs to go
Activity: walking on treadmill - 1 mile - and ironing
Temptation: cake and candy
Fruit and veg: only 3, sadly

Too many meetings make Pink eat chocolate. Two 3 Musketeers minis in the morning, plus one in the afternoon. Plus two Dove bites.

Breakfast: OK - hummus and multi-grain bread.

Lunch: Too many chips - with green sauce - at a Mexican restaurant. Two bean and cheese tostadas. Not bad, except for practically licking the plate clean. Discussed the Obama health care plan with my lunch mate. Discussed is not the right word. Listened to a diatribe is more accurate. And the diatribe is based on Fox News propaganda - there is no meat to it. When I asked what specifically was wrong with the health care proposal, she could give no concrete answer. Surprise, surprise.

Six meetings today. Six scheduled for tomorrow. Thank gawd they pay me well. Otherwise, I would be hanging from a rafter by now.

Dinner: Leftover cappelini pomodoro from the Olive Garden when I took my friend for her birthday on Monday. Then a bottle of wine.

Hey - I had to try this wine. Sister and I are planning our third batch, and I'm testing which variety we should make.

And some leftover cake chunks.

On the positive side, Bigfoot shamed me into walking. I made it only one mile, but one mile is better than sitting on my big fat arse all night and watching TV. I just spent MOST of the night sitting on my big fat arse and watching TV. And drinking wine.

I often say that my life is boring. Some days, like today, boring is good.

And wine is good.

No comments: