Monday, August 17, 2009

Blog post 100 - Somebody's got a case of the Mondays

and it's me

Change from beginning of program: -6.4 LBs
Goal: 38 LBs to go
Activity: having a facial and ironing
Temptation: Reeses
Fruit and veg: 5

I don't like Mondays. The office is hot, everyone comes to the office and talks very loudly all day, and I'm usually tired because I couldn't go to sleep on Sunday because I napped all day. I have learned that I won't be worth anything by Monday night. Tonight was no exception.

I practically fell asleep during my facial at the end of the day.

I got home and ironed, and I got in the bed around 7:30. What an exciting life I lead...

Breakfast - Hummus on multi-grain bread. Pluot. 6 Reeses minis at work.

Lunch - Fish burrito (fried fish inside -yum) with rice pilaf. Salad with blue cheese dressing on the side.

Dinner - Kraft Spongebob mac and cheese with extra cheese. Mixed veg (2 servings). They have shrunk the amount of macaroni in the boxes so much that the box now contains 2 servings. It used to contain 4. But now I don't feel so bad about eating the whole box. Which I did.

Had an extreme chocolate jones and considered making a batch of fudge to deal with it, but was just too damned tired. Finished off the pint of Rocky Road ice cream that was lurking in the freezer.

Perhaps tomorrow I'll feel more motivated. Or not. If the heat doesn't stop soon, and if those people at the office don't stop talking so much, the chocolate cravings could take over.