Sunday, August 16, 2009

All-you-can-eat Sunday

Change from beginning of program: -6.4 LBs
Goal: 38 LBs to go
Activity: none
Temptation: creamy jalapeno dressing
Fruit and veg: 2 (I know, it's pathetic)

Slept until 11:15. Made Bigfoot's breakfast and then had leftover tuna casserole and a pluot. And some of the cookies I made last night. I kept only a dozen cookies, and the ones I kept were a bit undercooked. But I ate the edges.
Check Spelling
Took a 2.5 hour nap. Made Bigfoot's dinner and finished the shrimp and baked potato from last night. I put the undercooked cookies in the oven and left the room to talk on the phone. 15 minutes later, the cookies were black and smoking.

Not to go cookie-less, I baked the remaining batter (4 cookies).

When our Sunday night shows began, I had some cherries. Then all 4 cookies. Then some Triscuits (reduced fat!) and Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp Cheddar. Why is it that when I start snacking I can't stop?

No comments: