Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Chocolate is evil

Change from beginning of program: -4.2 LBs
Goal: 40 LBs to go
Activity: ironing
Temptation: fudge, Mexican food
Fruit and veg: 5

It's official. I have hit the wall.

The wall of chocolate.

I struggled to break that chocolate addiction in May. After about 3 days with no chocolate, I lost the taste for it. I felt liberated. And I lost weight.

Well, I slowly but surely worked my way back into the chocolate dependence.

It started small. A mini candy bar here, a bit of ice cream there.

Sunday, I made fudge.

Today, I made brownies.

Most of the fudge went to the office, as will most of the brownies. But I still eat the edges, the batter, the bits here and there.

And the weight is creeping back on. Dammit!

What to do?

By the way, have you ever noticed that the words evil and live have the same letters? Same goes for Elvis and lives. And Satan and Santa. What's up with that?

No comments: