Thursday, September 10, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things - cosmetics and beer

Change from beginning of program: -4.8 LBs
Goal: 39 LBs to go
Activity: 1 hour in the yard
Temptation: brownies, beer
Fruit and veg: 4

Breakfast: pumpernickel with hummus, brownie

Lunch: Mexican - chips and salsa and green sauce, cheese enchilada, bean tostada, guacamole, some rice and beans

Dinner: whole wheat spaghetti with homemade tomato sauce, parmesan cheese

Evening snack: brownie, 5 beers, handful of Skittles

Bigfoot gave the baseball tickets back, so I was able to skip the game. My beer was much cheaper at home.

Instead of going to a sporting event, I went to Neimans to get an Estee Lauder gift with purchase.

The yard work was therapeutic. I fertilized, watered, hoed up weeds, and turned a lot of dirt in the compost pile. I must have lost 5 pounds of sweat. Which I sucked back in with the beer.

Watched the latest episode of my new favorite show - Glee. You must watch it.

No comments: