Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I've still got it

Change from beginning of program: -6.2 LBs
Goal: 38 LBs to go
Activity: wrapping Christmas presents
Temptation: nothing
Fruit and veg: 5

I'm still in shock. A waiter gave me his phone number and told me that he wasn't married.

I have been going to this restaurant about once a week for a few months. My book and I went to lunch today, and a waiter that I have had a few times greeted me by name and told me that he would be taking care of me.

He told me that he would not be working at this restaurant for much longer and that he would tell me later where he was going. Then before I left, he wrote his phone number on a business card and handed it to me. And told me that he wasn't married.

This has not happened to me in so long that I did not know how to react. I just smiled and nodded. Then got into my car and wondered what brought that on.

It's good to know that someone still finds me attractive.

Or maybe he's a serial killer, and I'm his typical target.

Oh well...

Obviously, I had Mexican food for lunch. I had a pear dipped in fat free caramel dip for dinner. Normal breakfast and only 2 Reeses minis and a banana at work.

The allergies are not as bad today. I had enough energy to start wrapping Christmas presents. Now I need to take out a loan to ship them.

No comments: