Thursday, September 24, 2009

Clutter, cheese, and chocolate

Change from beginning of program: -7.0 LBs
Goal: 38 LBs to go
Activity: decluttering
Temptation: cheese with every meal
Fruit and veg: 2

Breakfast: Leftover capellini pomodoro from the Olive Garden last night. With fresh parmesan - lots of it - and a breadstick.

Worked at home today because I could get to a stopping point on the clutter clean-up while on calls. I made it to that point, but I still have a long way to go. I could not face it tonight. Next week, back to the grind.

Lunch: Pimento cheese sandwich on pumpernickel and a pear.

Snack: Skittles

Dinner: Pizza Hut delivery. Thin and crispy veggie lover's. Six (that's right, six) slices.

I had some batter from the brownies I made for the Ghirardelli contest at the State Fair on Saturday. They taste like winners to me!

No comments: