Monday, September 07, 2009

Nacho average weekend

Change from beginning of program: -4.6 LBs
Goal: 38 LBs to go
Activity: 1 mile on the treadmill, plus ironing
Temptation: peanut M&Ms
Fruit and veg: 5

The long weekend was pretty uneventful. I did manage to get to two movies and to read most of a good book. And I was able to sleep. Aahhh, wonderful sleep.

Ate at Chuy's twice (by myself - with a book) both times. All other meals and snacks were consumed within the confines of the Mobud Manor.

I've been in a weird place with meals for a while now. I don't know what I want for dinner, so I graze. And I crave chocolate something fierce. Rather than breaking down and buying some of the good stuff, I eat just about everything else in the house. But if I buy the good stuff, it will call me and I'll eat it all. If I don't have it in the house, I end up eating a lot of things that don't satisfy me. I had the peanut M&Ms in the house because I had some coupons for free packages. I cannot say "no" to something that is both chocolate and free.

Observation: I have been drinking more than usual for the past several weeks, including Friday night. Since then, I haven't had the urge to drink. I also have not been to work since then. I can only conclude that work is driving me to drink.

I have gotten lazy about tracking my food, so here is today's log:

Breakfast: 1 slice pumpernickel with hummus

Lunch: Chuy's - chips and salsa, bean and cheese nachos with guacamole, lettuce, and tomatoes

Afternoon snack: Fiber One pop tart

Dinner: squash and pear

Evening snack: peanut M&Ms

Tomorrow will challenging because I'll be cramming 5 day's worth of work into 4 days in the office. Ugh.

No comments: