Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Good start, crap finish

Change from beginning of program: -4.6 LBs
Goal: 38 LBs to go
Activity: walking around baseball stadium, looking for someone to give an extra ticket to
Temptation: Skittlebrau
Fruit and veg: 4

Breakfast: One slice pumpernickel with hummus, strawberries

Morning snack: Two 3 Musketeers minis

Lunch: The best food in the world (at Churrasco's - the best restaurant in Houston). Fried plantain chips with churrasco sauce and papaya sauce. Salad with the house dressing - a creamy cilantro wonder. Entree of the most tender beef, covered in a creamy jalapeno sauce. Sides - grilled carrots, grilled zucchini, and a bit of rice.

At 4:45, I got in the car and literally had some Astros tickets thrown into my lap. So I went to a baseball game tonight (and didn't get to any of the 900 things on my to-do list). Baseball games are NOT good for my diet. I had nachos and beer, then Skittles and beer, then a helmet sundae and beer, then just beer. When I got home, I had more beer, and strawberries.

One positive note - when I ordered the helmet sundae, I asked for one scoop of vanilla and one scoop of chocolate. The server told me that I was entitled to three scoops of ice cream, but I stuck to my guns and had just two.

Big freakin' woo...

Tomorrow is another day...and another chance to overeat...

No comments: