Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bosc pear = wood chips

Change from beginning of program: -5.8 LBs
Goal: 38 LBs to go
Activity: 1 hour pulling weeds
Temptation: cheesy burrito and baked potato (different meals - thank gawd)
Fruit and veg: 3

With decluttering, the State Fair, and prepping for Rome, I have fallen out of the habit of writing. Time to get back into it!

Breakfast: Pumpernickel with hummus. Bosc pear - my first one ever. I love pears. I like them best when they are crunchy. But this pear took "crunchy" to a new level. Eating it was like eating slivers of wood. I gave up when my jaws wore out.

Then I had some brownie.

Lunch: Chips and salsa. Seafood burrito that was very very cheesy. In other words, delicious!

Afternoon snack: Three Reeses minis.

Dinner: Giant loaded baked potato. Raspberries. Two homemade chocolate chip macadamia cookies.

Evening snack: Lime sherbet and Fresca float.

In between all this, I spent an hour sweating and pulling about a million weeds. And then watching the first episode of "Flash Forward" at www.abc.com. And then watching "Glee" on TV. "Glee" is wickedly funny...and KristenChenowith was a great guest star as a drunken slut. She asked a student for some Nyquil, because "I need a pickup." In other words, my role model.

No comments: