Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Babblepalooza

Change from beginning of program: -1.2
Goal: 43 to go
Activity: framing photos
Temptation: prosecco
Fruit and veg: 5
Bracelets made: 1 + 1 repaired

My first nephew is coming tomorrow for a visit to celebrate his 20th birthday. YEAH! I'm so lucky that he still comes to visit. We're going to see the Rockets on Wednesday, then we'll hang out on Thursday until I drop him off at his friend's house.

Knowing that he's coming for a visit is what is keeping me going. Work is kicking my ass. I attended Babblepalooza part 1 today. Three hours of meetings where the Stooges (aka managers) talk just to talk. Part 2 is tomorrow. After that, I will take two days off. Praise the lord, Cleotis!

I really need a change in my life. Until the change comes, I'll keep my sanity by making jewelry and drinking. And baking. And eating Mexican food.

No comments: