Thursday, October 01, 2009

Did. Not. Stop. Eating.

The binge that began this morning did not end.

Lunch: Chuy's, where I ate way too many chips. I did restrain myself and order just one chile relleno (a wonderfully delicious cheese-filled pepper dipped in batter and deep fried) with rice and beans. And guacamole on the side. With more chips.

Hey - that guacamole counts as a fruit! I probably had another serving of vegetables in the amount of salsa I had.

Dinner: Leftover baked potato. Ice cream. Cheese and crackers. Beer.

Feel like crap.

Not ready for the trip yet. I mean, I'm ready to get the hell out of dodge for a while, but I have about a zillion things I need to do here before I go. I could easily be up all night tomorrow night, which would make it easier to sleep on the plane.

No comments: