Friday, October 16, 2009

Another thrilling day

Change from beginning of program: -6.2 LBs
Goal: 39 LBs to go
Activity: working
Temptation: Mexican food
Fruit and veg: 4

Breakfast: Nothing. I had to fast for my periodic blood work. It's time to check my thyroid.

Lunch: Lebanese Luby's - vegetarian sampler with many different veggies and salads. And hummus and rice.

Dinner: Chuy's. Not too many chips (surprisingly). Two shrimp tacos and a little bit of rice. I was full to the point of pain.

Evening activity: Grocery shopping. I bought next to nothing because I was so full.

Then I hit my fourth Marshalls in three days and finally found the pair of shoes I wanted - in the color I wanted.

Get this - the weatherman just said that we are much drier than yesterday. The humidity is "only" 63%.

No comments: