Saturday, February 27, 2010

Marshmallow + chocolate = bliss

Change from beginning of program: -2.6
Goal: 41 to go
Activity: making bracelets
Temptation: chocolate
Fruit and veg: 2
Bracelets made: 5.5

Finished the bracelet that I hosed last night and got 5 more done.

I do have a problem with going overboard on new hobbies...I have hundreds of dollars worth of paper and stickers for scrapbooks, and I haven't gotten any out it out to work on in months.

Breakfast: pistachios (yes, I really need to go to the grocery store)

Lunch: Jason's Deli spinach veggie wrap, Baked Lays, two gingerbread mini muffins

Afternoon snack: three Rolos, two lemon Girl Scout cookies

Dinner: shrimp gumbo over rice (and garlic bread) at our favorite seafood restaurant

Evening snack: two Cellas (the last ones for the year, unless by some miracle I find more), pistachios, Russell Stover dark chocolate marshmallow Easter egg

That damn Easter egg was so good that I almost passed out. I remembered why I look forward to the Easter candy all year.

No comments: