Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hand-did creations

Change from beginning of program: -2.6
Goal: 41 to go
Activity: drinking
Temptation: wine
Fruit and veg: 1-2
Bracelets made: 5

Breakfast: leftover mashed potatoes, fried up and topped with cheese. 3 Cellas. Great start to the day.

Lunch: Taco Bell - bean burrito and bean tostada.

Dinner: whole wheat tortellini with marinara and parmesan cheese. Most of a bottle of red wine.

My new hobby is making beaded jewelry. I'm making bracelets because they are easy. And I can do it while watching TV or talking on the phone or doing both at the same time.

If you have requests for a certain color of beaded bracelet, let me know.

And how does this sound for the name of my new enterprise (where I'll be showcasing beaded jewelry and notecards): Princess Paisley

I'm considering a subtitle using "hand-did" because it sounds so damn hick.

The story behind "Hand-Did": several years ago, some friends and I saw a sign at a street festival advertising "Hand-Did Jewelry."

Let me know what you think.

No comments: