Friday, November 17, 2006

I think this is what they call a MeMe

Because it's all about ME!

  • What is your occupation? Marketing diva
  • What color are your panties right now? White
  • What are you listening to right now? A basketball game
  • What was the last thing that you ate? A delicious dinner at Chuy’s
  • Can you drive a stick shift? Nothing but – my 350Z convertible wouldn’t be the same with an automatic transmission
  • If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red
  • Last person you spoke to on the phone? My sister Faith
  • Do you like the person who sent this to you? Of course! My sister-in-law Brenda
  • How old are you today? 46
  • Favorite drink? Alcoholic, beer. Non-alcoholic, Caffeine Free Diet Coke
  • What is your favorite sport to watch? NBA basketball
  • Have you ever dyed your hair? Are you joking? Have I ever NOT dyed my hair?
  • Pets? No
  • What was the last movie you watched? “Man of the Year” with Robin Williams
  • Favorite day of the week? Saturday and Sunday
  • What do you do to vent anger? Drink beer or eat something (too much)
  • What was your favorite toy as a child? Books. Once a nerd, always a nerd.
  • What is your favorite fall or spring? Fall. My birthday, the State Fair, the start of cooler weather, and the start of basketball season
  • Hugs or kisses? Hugs
  • Cherries or Blueberries? Both!
  • Living arrangements? He Who Shall Not Be Named
  • When was the last time you cried? Don’t remember – it was a long time ago
  • What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes and filing
  • What did you do last night? Watched DVDs of “Lost” Season 1 with HWSNBN
  • Favorite smells? Cilantro
  • What inspires you? My family – siblings and nephews (and now a niece)
  • What are you afraid of? Losing my job and having to move in with a parent
  • Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Veggie burger with cheese and extra pickles
  • Favorite dog breed? Corndogs at the State Fair
  • How many years at your current job?
  • How many states have you lived in? 1--Just Texas
  • Favorite holidays? Any of them that include food and candy (Halloween, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentine’s Day)
  • Ever driven motorcycle or heavy machinery? No. I nearly killed myself on a bicycle, so I don’t need to tempt fate.
(courtesy of my sister-in-law, Brenda)

No comments: