Sunday, November 29, 2009

Wrapper's delight

Change from beginning of program: -3.4
Goal: 40 LBs to go
Activity: driving and wrapping gifts
Temptation: beer
Fruit and veg: 1
Number of gifts wrapped: dozens

Although I have been on a binge for practically the entire month of November, I'm holding steady - weight-wise. I'm scared that it's going to catch up with me any day now.

Today, I drove to Lufkin for the third time in 8 days. The first trip was to help my sister after she had surgery. The second trip delivered furniture. Today's trip was all about getting gifts ready for our father's house. You know - the house with 12 children and 6 grandchildren.

After our wrapping extravaganza in East Texas, I wrapped some more at home. If I weren't out of tape, I would still be wrapping.

Goals for tomorrow
  • Buy tape
  • Finish wrapping the gifts I have now so I can see what else I need to buy
  • Work in the yard a bit - weeding the vegetable beds
  • Eat a fruit and/or vegetable - preferably more than one
  • Rest up before my return to work
  • Watch "Dexter" and see what happens after the major cliff-hanger last week

No comments: