Thursday, March 05, 2009

With thanks to my good friend J...

Have you ever been on TV? Only in the background or crowd scenes.

Have you ever sung in public? Does church count? As in before high school? After that, no one would tolerate it. But I do sing during the seventh inning stretch at baseball games – after many beers.

Have you ever dyed your hair blonde? I was blonde, but it wasn’t a direct result of dye. It was the aftermath of going to black then stripping to blonde. It lasted about 36 hours – until I could get professional help.

Have you ever eaten frogs’ legs? No way

Have you ever received a present that you really hated? Yes. But I am so polite that I keep them for years.

Have you ever walked into a lamp post? I’m clumsy and have limited depth perception. I have walked into a lot more than lamp posts. I have perpetual bruises on my legs from walking into sharp edges of tables.

Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people? Yes. Most recently at Christmas, where we had Navidad – a Tex Mex Christmas dinner.

Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others? Too many times to count.

Have you ever done volunteer work? Yes…from working at the food pantry for AIDS patients to helping people build miniature art cars at a local festival.

No comments: